Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[Show] Aug FAME 8/2 - 8/4




Just wanted to recap a little about our FAME show that just passed in the beginning of August. OMG!( oh my goodness for the very christian friendly) We actually set a record from all of our other shows this time around. We don't know whether it was from emails, the spot or our styles but we were very happy with the result (of course we all know it's because of ME! =P (that is a face with a tongue sticking out)(meaning that I am just kidding)(Don't hate me))) . Once again I would like to thank everyone for coming by and placing orders and showing interest in our brand. Remember to come see us at MAGIC! Booth # JR 12514. from 8/31 - 9/2. Here is a picture of our booth at this past FAME show.

-The ark&co Team-

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Love your clothing line! I am looking for the black short studded dress that has chain spaghetti straps that criss-cross in the back...the back is bare. I need a size small. Thanks! Liz

    ReplyDelete